Hughes

Hughes trained Originally rewinding industrial electrical motors for Lowestoft's fishing fleet, Frank bought his first shop in 1928, where he built and sold radios while the family lived over the shop.The business was incorporated in 1946, but the following year Frank passed away, leaving his children Peter, Phyllis and Jim to take over the management of the company. 

  • All(10)
  • Deal(8)
  • Promo Codes(2)